Sunday 2 December 2012

Fun printed Christmas Cards

I am planning to print some Christmas cards with my nephew later this week but I just couldn't wait to try the technique out. So here are my sample cards printed by me and with me! Thumb printed reindeer and robins....






The robins need a bit of refinement but I particularly like the fact that their eyes are not quite in line. I thought that maybe I could do some collaborative cards with my nephew, with my thumb prints being the adult robins/reindeer and his could be the babies.....it could work well.

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I love the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - and I like the robins as they are. Drat, I wasn't going to make any cards this year and now I'm not so sure - how can I resist!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments - it would be great to hear from you