Tuesday 13 November 2012

Inspirational weekend in Italy

We're just back from spending a lovely long weekend in Italy with Peter, a friend of ours. We were very well looked after and spoilt with nice food, beautiful scenery and a packed and interesting itinerary. I really enjoyed seeing the autumnal colours even if it was sometimes through the rain!  Here are just a few of the many photographs that I took.








I love the colours of autumn and was really pleased to see these beautiful landscapes and seeing the autumnal colours of the land reflected in the lakes was a bonus. I wouldn't be surprised if these didn't inspire some work in the very near future. Watch this space but don't hold your breath!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, Marian, and very inspiring. I will be interested to see what ideas you develop from them.
    Jane
    www.texturetrail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments - it would be great to hear from you